Report to: Professional Education (PE) Director
Location / Base: Beijing
Hours: 40 per week. Flexible hours as required to support the needs of business.
The PE Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business other potential customers, working closely with the Directors and other managers. As the PE Business Development Manager, you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports Kaplan-CITIC overall business growth strategy. We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success in PE sector, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities.
In this key position, you will work closely with product and IT teams in China, UK, and US to achieve established sales goals and implement business development initiatives that maximize and grow Kaplan-CITIC brand and PE course/service recognition in China and generate bottom line revenue for the company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching PE industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
• Proposes business opportunities by researching and contacting potential partner Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) for collaboration to deliver Kaplan-CITIC PE courses and provide TTT provision.
• Screens potential PE course sales by analysing customer demands, competition, sales requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Develops good working relationship with company’s key stakeholders to ensure Kaplan-CITIC PE courses are delivered in an efficient and effective way.
• Works with product managers closely to ensure continuous development and perfection of Kaplan-CITIC product portfolio to fit customer needs.
• Manages and uses company’s database/CRM system.
• Develops and implements effective marketing campaigns to target audiences through multiple channels.
• Leads the production and management of company’s publicities for promotion/marketing purposes including website, social media chapters, promotional materials, product demo, PPT’s.
• Protects company’s IP values in compliance of relevant regulations and company’s policies and procedures.
Please download full Job description Here.
Candidate shall send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org